12.13.2009

I wish

there were more hours in a day sometimes. I would like for us all to be able to do all the things i would like to do and still get to cuddle with my handsome bf. Make dinners, watch movies, play scrabble, eat cupcakes, do crossword puzzles, make kissy face that leads up to something better of course and THEN sleep and make breakfast in the morning. Perfection. Too bad I can't pause time time or create it out of plastic bags from the bodegas. ha.
My birthday is next week. I have no friends that will be in town except Andy. We are going to dinner. I am very excited to get dressed up! Should I get my nails done and a massage? Or my hair done? I love to be pampered.
Dirty Dancing is on I'm outro.

1 comment:

KhillahK said...

I am so sorry I'm gonna be gone for your birthday :) makes me so sad!!! I'm sure that you will have a great day. And of course you should pamper yourself all day!!! Hahaha. Love you cupcake. Gonna miss you like cra cra-sk..